FEARNE COTTON FASHION SPOT. SUMMER FASHION NZ. MENS CASUAL FASHION 2011
Fearne Cotton Fashion Spot
- Fearne Cotton (born 3 September 1981) is an English television and radio presenter known for presenting a number of popular TV programmes such as Top of the Pops and the Red Nose Day telethon. In 2007, she became the first regular female presenter of BBC Radio 1's Chart Show.
- Make into a particular or the required form
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Use materials to make into
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Recognize that (someone) has a particular talent, esp. for sports or show business
- topographic point: a point located with respect to surface features of some region; "this is a nice place for a picnic"; "a bright spot on a planet"
- See, notice, or recognize (someone or something) that is difficult to detect or that one is searching for
- a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
- Locate an enemy's position, typically from the air
- descry: catch sight of
Rectangular wrap-around refrigerator magnet and a glossy mylar cover.
Large 2x3 inch rectangle fridge magnet or 'buttons' as they are sometimes known in the USA.
Crop shown is automated for display purposes only. All magnets are hand finished and the best most appropriate crop will always be selected to best show the full image. Therefore, actual product may vary slightly from crop shown - this can include borders or slight cropping in order to best place the image within the fixed size.
She was in the hospitality area back stage and I asked for a photo. She was so cheery and lovely in real life. She is one of my style icons! This made my day ^__^
BBC Radio 1's Student Tour Fearne Cotton and Zane Lowe and Chase& Status
BBC RADIO 1'S STUDENT TOUR WITH FEARNE AND ZANE AND CHASE & STATUS
Live at Oxford Brookes University
More Photos Avilable
1970s fashion men
new fashion in jeans
japan tokyo fashion
fashion stylist celebrity
fashion tips for teenagers
mad men fashion for men
fall fashion magazine
Post a comment
| HOME |